photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, February 5, 2010

My first post!

SO excited finally post on here. Hopefully I'll get a hang of this thing. I'm sitting home alone tonight, waiting on Josh to get home. He's been studying a ton lately since it's test week. Tonight was our school's Mad Hatter's dance and it was really fun. I'm definitely not as young and in shape as I once was! I danced to "cotton eyed Joe," "the electric slide," and many other fun songs with my students. They were surprised that I a) new the songs and b) knew how to dance. I like to remind them occasionally that I have a life outside of school. Big surprise ;) Tomorrow I'm taking one of my last "teacher tests" called the PPR. Hopefully it will go well. The rest of my weekend will be spent doing things for me. I also plan on writing a few posts about a day in the life of my job, called "the adventures of a math teacher." This was suggested to me by a friend and I thought it was a great idea. So, tata for now...more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!