photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Staff Dinner Turkish Style


Tonight Josh and I went to dinner at Turquoise, a cozy little Turkish restaurant here in SA. The food was very similar to what we had in Turkey! Strangely we kind of missed it! They had hummus and bread too. I attached a picture of what Josh ordered. It's called Iskender Kebab. I think it has bread at the bottom, kebab, a tomatoe sauce and the white blobs are yogurt. Sounds weird but it's actually good!

Positive notes this week: Josh only has 2 more finals, we're going to PN on Friday, seeing family, Grandpa Joe's 80th birthday, taking Monday OFF, AND having an 8th grader in tutoring tell me I'm the first teacher that's helped him ACTUALLY get IT (math).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!