photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

22 weeks

Gym selfie! Determined to stay fit this pregnancy.

How far along: 22 weeks
size of baby: a papaya
Gender: baby boy! (still undecided on name...)
Weight gain: 9 lbs...As mentioned in a previous post, too much Chic-fil-a and Tex Mex while in Texas lol.
Maternity clothes: oh yeah
Stretch marks: staying the same
Belly button in or out: getting very stretched out
Sleep: pretty good, with the exception of P waking up in the night
Best moment this week: the anatomy scan on Monday. I loved every minute, even though it took over an hour since he was so active.
Worst moment this week: After I dropped Peyton off at preschool, I almost slipped while walking back to my car. Luckily I grabbed my door handle in time. Still not used to the weather up here.
Miss anything: I've decided that I miss having a glass of wine every now and then.
Movement: lots more than the previous update! He's getting stronger.
Cravings or aversions: nothing new. Now that I'm back in MN, I've cooked some of our favorite dishes and it's been fine.
Symptoms: some stomach tightening if I push myself too much with cleaning or carrying Peyton. My Dr. said to listen to my body and drink lots of water.
Looking forward to: getting back into a routine and buying a few essentials for the new baby


hello, sweet baby! (from anatomy scan on 1/20)


2 comments:

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!