photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My NOT post and exciting news!

So since I promised a friend that I would write my NOT post, here it goes! (cue my most sarcastic voice)

-I am NOT dreading TAKS next week.
-I definitely am NOT wishing we could find Brody a new home.
-Baby fever? Nope, I do NOT have to fight off that.
and lastly, I am NOT dreading our upcoming move.

Well that's all I can think of for now, I'll put some more thought into the next one ;) Last night we met two handsome little dudes, Presley and Cyrus Oler. Presley weighed 6 lb 13 oz and was born at 3:25. Cyrus came 4 minutes later and weighed 6 lb 12 oz. Both are little blondies and have their own distinct facial features. Their Mom and Dad are doing well and beaming with joy. We can't wait to see them again!

And it looks like I won't be dying my hair rainbow after all...6 out of 29 8th graders failed the math TAKS. I'm still really proud of them. Maybe I will think of something else to reward them...thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!