photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello my name is Ashley Russell and I am a post slacker (sad face) I used to check my blog everyday at work and post updates then and somehow it slips my mind. A lot has happened since May 18. School ended - hallelujah, we moved to a new town home, and I had Lasiks done. Josh has been doing research during the day while I get to go workout or see the twins.

One fun thing we have started is to watch the AFI's top 100 movies. It's been really fun to catch up on some classics! Here's what we've watched so far:
1. Citizen Kane
2. Casablanca
3. Gone With the Wind
4. Schindler's List
5. The Graduate
We've also watched some other great movies: The Book of Eli, The Greatest, The Fugitive, Hot Tub Time Machine, Invictus, From Paris With Love...wow now that I list them out I see why we haven't finished unpacking oops.

Hope you're able to enjoy the fourth despite the tropical storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!