photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Scentsy


So a good friend named Kristen inspired me to write this post. Not sure if you've heard of Scentsy or know what it is, but it's wonderful. Basically it's a candle warmer that's more safe because it's wickless. We were given one as a wedding gift, and had no clue what we were brought into. There are tons of scents that you can buy! Our current faves are leather, banana nut bread, hemingway, sugar, caramel spice...yeah I like a lot. A parent of one of my students named Cindy sells them. (She also cuts hair at Hairmasters!) I really love working with her, and in the fall I will be hosting a Scentsy party! Hope you all can join ;) more info on that this fall. So the question of the day is, do you have a scentsy yet and what's your favorite scent?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What's your email address and I will add you to the list of authors on the med school blog! Just leave it on that post or you can email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new posts! That Havana Cabana scent is STILL in mine from when you were here. I can't wait for it to be gone so I can put Sugar back in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!