photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

College Station (Saturday)

The next day we woke up early and got ready quick so we could have breakfast at one of my favorite restaurants. I hate that they only have Blue Bakers in College Station. The food is so good!



After that we went to the famous game day tent sale. He wouldn't buy this shirt, but he agreed to take a picture with it.


The night before and the morning of the game it was very cold! But by the time we arrived at the stadium it was hot. I really wanted to wear the scarf my sister knitted me! So I took a picture with it on.


We sat behind this woman at the game. Check out her nails!


I love this Aggie tradition. When we win a home game, the Freshmen Corps members chase the yell leaders on the field and carry them to the Fish Pond. (a water fountain on campus...where they throw them in)


So glad the Aggies won while we were there!


All of these pictures were taken with my 5 year old point and shoot...it's still got it! I took this as we were walking to our car. It was such a beautiful day to be in Aggieland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!