photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Josh's 24th Birthday

On November 8 my sweetie turned 24. We went to dinner with our softball team since there wasn't a game scheduled. Josh chose Beto's, a cozy little Latin American restaurant. (they have delicious empanadas!) Here's some photos from the night:

The outside of the restaurant's porch



The Russell's



Presley and Cyrus



Group shot



Making a wish on the Cookie Cake



Upcoming posts:
Peyton's 18 week appointment
Seaworld with Friends
Family Thanksgiving
Guest speaker in Mrs. Russell's Class
**I'm just a little behind on posting ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great birthday for Josh! I'm excited to read your upcoming posts!

    I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you two...I mean three! Should definitely be framed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!