photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11, y'all!

What a crazy year 2010 has been. Here's a quick look back:

1.) Our trip to Turkey
2.) The birth of these two cuties
3.) Traveling to North Carolina
4.) Saying goodbye to Lil Mamma
5.) Arisco family trip to Hilton Head, SC/ Savannah, GA (we're still on the trip...posts soon!)
6.) Josh surviving his first year of med school (and now half of 2nd year!)
7.) Me surviving my first year of teaching
8.) AND of course, finding out about Peyton

It was fun looking back on my blog to find these posts. I would say that I've definitely become a better blogger as the year has progressed lol.

Neither of us really make a list of resolutions. I always start out the year saying I want to eat healthier and exercise more. I know 2011 will be a great year, can't wait for it to get started!

Happy New Year from Hilton Head, SC!



For NYE we went to Robert Irvine's restaurant in Hilton Head. He was on the Food Network show Dinner Impossible. It was an incredible meal.



He came to our table and introduced himself...quite an interesting guy. He didn't like the party favor hat that they had given Josh so he went to the back and got him a blue top hat. He stood on a chair to put it on his head and kept trying to make it fit, even though it was too small. I feel bad now, because I was laughing, but Josh was kind of getting mad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!