photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Makeover!

Just wanted to brag a little on my hubby. The other day I was showing him some of my favorite blogs and how I love their headers. I was going to see if my sister could make me one, if not I would just pay an online company to make it. I get a text yesterday to check out my blog and was so surprised to see this! He is so sweet to me...thanks Josh!!

P.s. The background picture is us at our wedding. (if you look at the top left corner you can see us)

3 comments:

  1. Josh did a great job! What a cute header! And I really like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a good hubby! It looks great! I love the wedding pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog update! Way to go, Josh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!