photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A visit from Grandpa

On January 26 & 27 we had the privilege of going to dinner with my Grandpa, who was in town for a Texas Municipal League quarterly meeting. They really know how to eat and have a good time! We felt so welcomed and really enjoyed ourselves.

27 week shot in Peyton's room



While getting lost, I mean driving to the restaurant I snapped this shot of a building downtown.



The first dinner was at the Iron Cactus next to the Mokara Hotel. The food was delicious and they had a dessert sampler bar...yum!



The next day we had dinner at the Little Rhein Steakhouse, a cozy little restaurant that has been around since the 60's. Here's Grandpa enjoying a margarita.



Grandpa is so excited about the baby that he told everyone his great-grandson would be there. I was asked several times where he was and would just point to my stomach ;) He's not done cooking!



thanks Grandpa for treating us! We hardly ever go downtown for dinner and really enjoyed having a nice meal.

2 comments:

  1. Fun times! I love Peyton's wall of letters. What a great idea. Glad you had a yummy visit with your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the P's! I have a stack of S's that need to go up. Any good tips on where you found all of yours? I'm slightly obsessed with letters :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!