photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The crib is up!

On January 22 my parents came in town for a 3D/4D ultrasound and to deliver Peyton's crib!

26.5 week shot under the sign that we got in Savannah, GA



Here he is!





We can't really decide who he looks like. Plus since he was only 26.5 weeks, he still has some chubbing up to do. Later that weekend my Mom text me this picture of me the day I was born. Maybe he has my nose?



After the ultrasound we put up the crib. It wasn't too bad, there were just a few phases to getting the job done.



Brody, of course, was a huge help



My Mom...we're debating between calling her Lulu or Lolly



Proud papa



My Dad...he wants Peyton to call him Pop



Sneak preview of the finished product...

1 comment:

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!