photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, February 11, 2011

"Snow day" 2-4-11

We had crazy weather last week. On Wednesday there were rolling blackouts all over Texas that caused our school to close. Thursday was normal, but the news said on Friday an "Arctic Blast" would roll in. School was cancelled again and this is what we woke up to...poor cat was couped up all week. (cold weather = doggy door stays closed)



He seemed pretty interested, so I let him out. What's this white stuff?



It wasn't anywhere near the weather we drove home from the Cotton Bowl in. (on 1-9-11)The following pictures were taken southbound on I35 from south Dallas all the way to HIllsboro, which is on your way to Waco.

"Oh cool, it's snowing!"



"Wow, it's really picked up"





"Please just let us get home!" (luckily there was no ice)



"YAY, we survived" (after this we stopped in West, TX at Czech Stop to get gas...love that place!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I meant to tell you, Yes I will post about the G Diapers. Im sorry I havent yet! But in the mean time I will tell you quickly what we did. We just bought small diapers first to try them out. (we didnt do newborn because they outgrow them so fast sometimes and they go through so many that I didnt want to) To start with we bought 6 actual diapers and 12 cloth inserts. That was more than enough. I did laundry every day at first and then every other day soon after that. I love them because they arent bulky and he really never had blowouts.. but I dont know how they compare to other cloth diapers because we never tried anything else. :)

    We ordered ours from diapers.com because your first purchase you get $ off. And we just bought the kit. Then after we knew we liked them we bought the Medium and Large ones. Hope that helps.. I will post more soon on my blog though! :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!