photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Monday, April 14, 2014

34 weeks


How far along: 34 weeks
size of baby: a butternut squash (I believe it)
Gender: baby boy
Weight gain: I'm thinking maybe 12 pounds at this point. I'm meeting the doctor who will deliver me on Friday and will know for sure then.
Maternity clothes: oh yes
Stretch marks: noticing some new ones around my belly button
Belly button in or out: very shallow and sensitive
Sleep: Still having crazy dreams and waking up once or twice to use the bathroom. I'm making more sound effects when I get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Since my last update I passed my 3 hour glucose challenge, my parents came to visit, we had Peyton's 3rd birthday party, finished a 3 session childbirth review class, went to Morgantown to house hunt and we're under contract for our first home!
Worst moment this week: flying to West Virginia 2 weeks ago was pretty uncomfortable, but worth it to find our house.
Miss anything: my belly not bumping into everything...
Movement: Tons! You can see it through my clothes. It sometimes takes my breath away.
Cravings or aversions: I'm eating pretty much everything that bugged me at the beginning of this pregnancy now. Dinner never really sounds good. I'd rather have a power bar or bowl of cereal.
Symptoms: back and sciatic nerve pain and calf cramps a few nights a week
Looking forward to: Meeting Dr. Gil on Friday, Josh having some time off, and working on my massive checklist before the move.

This picture cracks me up. I went to the mall with a friend and her 2 boys the other day. We saw that the Easter bunny was there and decided to say hello. Her boys had no problem sitting by him, but this is where Peyton chose to stand. "Keep your distance, Bunny." lol


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. Sweet Peyton! I didn't even see him at first. Congrats on the new home. I pray it all falls into place for you. Take care, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!