photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

36 weeks


P loves to stare at himself in the mirror. Also, proof that I'm still working out!

How far along: 36 weeks
size of baby: a honeydew
Gender: baby boy
Weight gain: 15 pounds
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing my leggings or maternity workout capris a lot. Trying to see what I can get away with. Leggings with a long shirt, why not? It covers my butt. 
Stretch marks: no new red ones, I need to be better about using the stretch mark cream.
Belly button in or out: borderline sticking out
Sleep: It's ok. Who needs sleep anyway, right? I'm glad I finally gave up and just started letting Peyton sleep on a pallet next to our bed. It makes for a better night for all of us.
Best moment this week: Since my last update I had my 27th birthday, met with the doctor who will deliver me, fun Easter weekend, took maternity pictures, and got a ton of stuff done on Josh's days off. We even made a trip up to St. Paul to go to the Como Zoo! Peyton had a great time.
Worst moment this week: Lots of emotions lately. I'm lucky to have an understanding hubby that will put up with my mood swings and let me vent.
Miss anything: I've realized that I'm not able to keep up with Peyton like I used to. I feel like he's getting away with more because he can tell I'm not my normal self. Luckily Josh has been home to help me keep him in line. He's a sweet boy, but sometimes he likes to argue or wander away from us in a crowd.
Movement: Lots of kicks and punches and I've started to notice some hiccups.
Cravings or aversions: My appetite isn't very big anymore. I still have my sweet tooth.
Symptoms: some pain in my rear and the top of my abs are sore by the end of the day
Looking forward to: Hopefully my Dr. will check me today and we'll have some progress! I'd still like to go 2 more weeks because my Mom doesn't get here until May 10. I also can't wait to see how our maternity pics turned out. Lastly, it's looking like everything is going well with our house in West Virginia. Josh and I still feel like we're holding our breath and can't get too excited just yet. We would love some prayers that everything falls into place. 

1 comment:

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!