photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, December 24, 2010

Always/Sometimes/Never: Christmas Traditions

ALWAYS
help decorate my family's tree at Thanksgiving.
have a peppermint mocha from Starbuck's as soon as the season hits.
enjoy getting Christmas cards (we'll be sending our first out next year).
love singing Christmas tunes.
get matching family pajamas.
Sometimes
enjoy wrapping presents.
wish Josh and I would've put up a tree this year.
our family does a secret santa...my Dad makes up the riddles & they're awesome!
wish we had snow in Texas in December (pretty rare to see).
wish our families lived closer so we didn't have to spend this time apart.
never
have I missed a candlelight service on Christmas Eve.
do last minute shopping.
had I made fudge, but yesterday Josh's Mom gave me a chance!
complain about our 2 week holiday break from work.
can wait for Christmas to get here, and hate how fast it goes by!
Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Russells

1 comment:

  1. We missed you all this year and can hardly wait till next year when all THREE of you all will be here for Christmas Eve. I know we have to share time though. <3<3<3<3 MeeMee

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!