photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Peyton's 18 week appointment

On Tuesday, November 23 we had Peyton's 18 week appointment. It was fun because they do a full anatomy scan ultrasound to check how everything is going. They said everything looked great. We didn't get the best pictures because he was pressed up against the placenta wall. (it looked like he was playing peek-a-boo) They were able to double check that he is a boy. (whew!) I do wish our sonographer wouldn't have been so weird. She kept calling my son's private part a "winkie" and told me that they "play with it in there." (Lady, just keep to yourself what you believe) Enough of that, though. It seemed like with every measurement he was a week ahead. So maybe we will have him here before Easter!

Here is our little Aggie class of 2033!


This was the best profile shot they could get...my little lovebug ;)

2 comments:

  1. Boys will be boys! I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?!?! You're preggers!?! I'm so excited for you!!!! I had no idea (or forgot -- my memory has been failing me lately!) This made my day! I'm hoping a little Coats' will come around soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!