photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010!

We left for my parents house after my 18 week appointment. (post coming soon!) Josh took some pictures of my sister, Mom and I cooking on Wednesday, but since we were in pajamas, I've decided not to share them. So Thursday pictures only.

Carving the Turkeys...


My cousins Haleigh and Hunter setting up the appetizers


The men watching football (Josh, Paw Paw and Uncle Lester)


Cousin Clay, my Dad, and Uncle Greg


We decided to give my grandparents their Christmas gift early since we will be with the Russells. We got them a handmade ceramic plate in Turkey. It was so hard to chose one. I met the paint master that designed it!




Family pic


18 week belly pic. I think eating Thanksgiving dinnner made it looker bigger...


My sister knitting our new stockings. She's made 6 and is working on more. She wants to have a bunch of them done for future family members.


I feel bad for not having any pictures of my Mom. She was working hard all day...I feel like she never left the kitchen. We thanked her by helping her put up her Christmas tree and decor on Saturday. Their house looks great. It was such a relaxing week.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great Thanksgiving! I'm glad it was a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the Plate and it really compliments our Destin Wedding Picture. Thanks again. <3<3<3 MeeMee and PawPaw

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!