photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Seaworld!

On November 6, my long-time friend Taylor and her boyfriend, James came in town. They had season passes from Seaworld and wanted to spend the day there. Josh had to study...boo!, so I tagged along with them. Did you know a day pass to Seaworld is $60?!?! They have a promotion "buy a pass for a day, and come back all year". GEEZ, that's steep. I learned my lesson to research that before going. It all worked out in the end because we had a great time. Plus the weather was nice.

Flamingos and ducks


Shamu "Believe" production


Taylor smiling at the dolphin


Me feeding a dolphin


Cute couple!


If you have a season pass and want to go, let me know! I've got to get another use out of it before it expires. Plus we can go see Alyse's favorite show, the Seal and the Otter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!