photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to school...



Yup people, it's offically time to go back to school. We have cluster meetings with the 5 other schools in our system from Wednesday thru Friday of this week. Then the following week we have meetings at our school for just our staff. The kids go back on August 23. Sadly I'm excited!

Look at these awesome stamps that my sister gave me! (for grading papers)



Which leads me to the next topic, it's crunch time people! I have got to get my classroom decorated! (I put it off this past week...shh don't tell) My Mom, sister, and I will be going to Joann's this coming weekend because they have an awesome discount for teachers. I kind of want to get some fabric for my bulletin boards. I think that it will last longer. I promise to add pictures of the finished product. Now...it's time to decide what outfit I will wear on the first day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!