photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Look who has pinchable cheeks

So last week I got to hang out with the Lindsay and the boys twice! It makes me sad because I go back to work tomorrow and I know I wont get to see them as much as I have this summer. While I was there, I got a call from my Dad and told him where I was. He asked me to send him a picture of me pinching their cheeks. If you know my Dad, he is OBSESSED with baby's cheeks! I actually just saw on my fb newsfeed where my he wrote on somebody's wall that he got to pinch his baby's cheeks at church lol. Anyway, just wanted to document the situation ;) (disclaimer: no babies were harmed while taking these pictures...I don't pinch very hard!)

Presley went first!



Next it was Cyrus's turn! (this was after many "Moose kisses" lol)



These boys are seriously the sweetest babies ever! I'm so glad that med school brought us all together.

1 comment:

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!