photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Classic movie update...

So as you may remember from this post Josh and I have been working on our classics. It's not going too great. Some of the films are very old and the camera movements are hard to watch. But, Russells aren't quitters, so here it goes:

-Lawrence of Arabia (I fell asleep and Josh didn't feel like finishing it)
-French Connection (weird, I didn't get it)
-Singin' in the Rain (cute, but Josh decided not to finish it with me)
-African Queen (not at all like the title sounds)
-North by Northwest (we both really liked this one)
-Double Indemnity (just arrived from Netflix)

Can I also send a shoutout to Netflix? It has been life changing. One low monthly fee to get 2 movies at a time all month long, you can stream from your computer, or through your tv with the Wii/PS3/XBOX 360. Now they have an iPhone app where you can watch from your phone. (of course they do) I can also show TONS of PBS videos in my classroom from my laptop at work. Why hadn't we made the switch sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!