photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Russell

Well the good news is out! Josh and I will be welcoming a bundle of joy in late April. We are so excited and cannot wait for baby Russell to be here. I'm about 14 weeks now and we will find out what baby is in about 4 weeks.

My first trimester wasn't too bad. Let's re-cap:
-I was extremely tired and could have slept those first 12 weeks straight. There were times where Josh would say "let's put you to bed" and this was at 9 p.m.
-I've been lucky in that I've had no severe morning sickness. However I did have a stomach bug the day after we found out I was pregnant. I was glad for that to pass! (Josh got it 3 days later)
-No serious food aversions, it just depends on what I'm in the mood for.
-I've had some random cravings including Cheetos, cucumbers and bagels with cream cheese. (not at the same time, of course)
-No weight gain yet! (YES!) I can also still fit into my same work pants thanks to Zumba 4x a week. (2 of the classes I take are at 5:30 am) My Doctor said exercise is a requirement, not an option when you are pregnant. And honestly, it makes me feel better after I go.

Ok, so now to the good stuff. Sonogram photos of Baby Russell at:

5 weeks 6 days




9 weeks 6 days



12 weeks 2 days



It's been so fun to see baby grow at my doctor appointments. As for my belly, there is a little bump which I MIGHT post. It just seems a little weird to me.

We love you baby Russell and cannot wait to find out if you are a Peyton Allen or Adilynn Hazel! (top name choices of the moment...)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for a blog about baby Russell! I can't wait to hear if baby Russell is a boy or a girl. I absolutely love your names too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cannot wait to see our grandbaby!
    Love you,
    Lolly and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read all the blogs about this and this one. they all made me cry. So sweet. Congratulations !! Y'all are going to be awesome parents. Ashley will be the planner and make sure everything is organized and Josh will remind you to have fun. It is so so amazing! I love you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!