photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lake LBJ (picture overload)

Over Labor day weekend we were invited to our friend Sheena's parents lake house on LBJ. We had such a great time!

Their condo is the far right.


Sheena and Scott are both awesome wake boarders. Below is Scott on the board and Sheena driving the boat.


And then it was Josh's turn. He has never done any water sports, but was a very eager and good student. Poor thing, he tried several times and got VERY close to getting up on the board. The next few days after this trip his arms were very SORE!










Then it was Sheena's turn to wake board while Scott drove. She makes it look SO easy. Seriously, she just pops up out of the water after the boat starts going.





We were having so much fun that we decided to stay the night. Josh wanted to try again. But not before we had a run on the the inner tube. I was 6 weeks pregnant here, mind you. Good thing baby Russell can hang on tight!



I was cracking up the entire time...


And then it was my turn. I stayed on for a while until Scott threw me off! Got some water up my nose but other than that I was fine. It was a lot of fun :)




Then Josh went by himself. It took several tries because he had to find the best position on the tube.


Trying to hold on tight! But he fell after I took this photo.


After that Scott went again to show us his moves! We got to see him do a 180.


About to fall!


Mr. Carbon, such a good dog! He loves the wind in his face.


I loved sitting in the front of the boat. Carbon liked to sit in my lap.


So cute ;)


Thanks Sheena and Scott for a great weekend! We enjoyed the food and fun.

2 comments:

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!