photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Monday, October 25, 2010

Life is always full circle...

Earlier this year, I found out our wedding planner Erin is moving to San Antonio. (her husband is in the military) They were here house hunting for about a week and wanted to meet up for dinner. After much contemplating we decided on Mi Tierra. When I was younger we would eat there while in San Antonio for my Dad's annual ADA conferences. It has really grown popular over the years.

Here is Preston enjoying a virgin strawberry daiquiri. Her daddy paid for the Mariachi band to play "La Cucaracha". (The men figured this song was the closest to her original request, "Itsy Bitsy Spider") I wish I had taken a video of her shaking he shoulders. She is a great dancer!




She is so precious!


I can't wait for more fun times with Erin once she finally moves to SA in the late fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!