photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, December 27, 2013

Five on Friday


ONE


It's finally here! Today, we're heading up to Palestine, TX to go on the East Texas Polar Express Ride. I can't wait to see P's face when he sees "the north pole" and gets a bell from Santa. I'm also curious as to what a Laura Bush cookie is.

TWO

back away dog!

I'm really happy to be back in Texas. We're catching up on Tex-Mex and Chic-fil-a and loving this weather! It's kind of a zoo with my sister's cat, my mom's 2 cats, and the energetic labradoodle named Nike...but Peyton is enjoying it! They are his buddies.

THREE

Hello maternity pants! My normal jeans are starting to become uncomfortable. I can't get away with just unbuttoning them when I sit down, because thanks to my pregnancy brain I'll forget and possibly embarrass myself! My mom got me this pair from Gap and I love them! The demi panel is perfect for this stage of my pregnancy. The color and quality are great too.


I also got this pair from Mountain Mama. I needed some comfortable pants to wear around the house or to the gym. They're super soft and keep me warm. This brand even has maternity baselayer leggings to go under your pants. They are pretty much the only brand of maternity thermals I could find. 




FOUR


I'm pretty excited about my Christmas gift from my sister. She got me a 6 month membership to RocksBox. You take a survey and they send you 3 pieces of jewelry based on your interests. It's basically Netflix for designer jewelry. You can send them back whenever you're ready to try new pieces. (but you have to send all 3 back at the same time) If you want to keep a piece in your box, they give you 20% off the retail price. I love jewelry, but I'm also a very indecisive person who gets buyer's remorse. My sis knows me too well. Can't wait to try it out!

FIVE

I've gotten pretty used to being a stay at home mom. Part of my morning routine is to drink coffee and watch the Today show, while Peyton eats breakfast and plays. Today I saw this video and was in tears! It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen a son do for his mom. And it hits home since I'm going to have two sweet boys. Maybe I need to stop watching the news until my emotions are back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!