photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Russell's Christmas Card 2013


Sending out Christmas cards is something I look forward to all year long! I like to have our picture finalized before Thanksgiving so that I can order them on Black Friday. With Josh working so much and being gone for interviews, we weren't able to take it as early as I'd like. This photo was taken 5 minutes before our neighbors came over for Thanksgiving. It was freezing outside! (Which is why Peyton didn't want to smile.) My neighbor Kate took a few shots and we ran back inside. Luckily we got a good one!

I ordered the cards from Minted. Not only do they have awesome designs, but they support independent designers. They also printed the addresses on the envelopes for free. Such a time saver! It was easy to do as well. Can't wait to have another little guy in the picture next year :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    That is the best picture ever! LOVE IT!!! Ha ha ha!

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!