photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

Linking up with these other ladies to re-cap our week...



ONE Pinterest fail this week. I knew it was bound to happen, I've been on a roll lately! I made the Samoa Brownies on the left below. They were hard as a rock and Josh had to use a make-shift chisel to cut them. They tasted great once you heated them up, but it shouldn't have been that way. What a waste of caramels. I think the recipe on the right will work much better since you use a jar of ice-cream caramel topping instead.


the rock hard brownies (Recipe found here)
Going to try these brownies next time

TWO more nights shifts left for Josh this week! I'm working on my issues with staying home alone at night. Making progress!

THREE little bunnies in our usual firefly spot. Peyton currently loves NickJr's new Peter Rabbit show, so he kept yelling "Hiiii Peter Rabbits!" So cute.


FOUR cards from Mee Mee & Paw Paw! Peyton LOVES getting mail. It makes him feel so special. Look how talented my Mee Mee is!

we had to do a little "surgery" on the red envelope. Sometimes you tear things when you're a toddler.

FIVE more days left in July?!? Crazy. That means we've lived in Minnesota for two months. It's really flown by. Not gonna lie...the weather here has been perfect. We go to the park a few times a week.



1 comment:

  1. I saw the Aggie Ring picture peeking back at me from the link up and had to say howdy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!