photo Header_zps2a3973d1.png

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Minnesota Children's Museum


Last Wednesday, we decided to bust out of Rochester and take my mom to the Twin Cities. (aka Minneapolis/St. Paul) We agreed on the children's museum and had a great time. On our drive up there, I found a fun burger place in St. Paul for us to try called The Blue Door Pub. It was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives and did not disappoint. We maybe over did it by ordering fried pickles as an appetizer...as well as fries, cajun tots, and fried green beans to go with our burgers. Someone slap our hands!

By the time we got to the museum, it was Peyton's nap time. He recharged quickly once he got inside. It was funny to see him run around like an excited puppy. He was non stop. 



We also got to try out the crane simulator. Peyton and Josh did a good job! I hate that I was so negative on the video. I gotta have faith, a faith, a faith. (love that song!)

***If you're watching my videos on a Mac, click the gear icon and select 720 or 1080 for better quality.




As we were walking out of the mini town, we heard an announcement that there would be a parachute activity on the main floor due to the "intense heat outside." (Really Minnesotans? It was in the 90s.) I definitely wanted Peyton to participate, but with all the big kids there I was a little worried that he would get trampled. I'll let you decide if he had fun or not ;)






Peyton LOVED the Dora & Diego exhibit
The roof was so unique! They had a gazebo with nature themed arts and crafts.

Peyton was nonstop, full of energy until we put him in his carseat. My mom, Josh, and I were the ones in serious need of caffeine. Or as my Dad would say, a "pick me up" :) Overall it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for sharing your thoughts. We love reading them!